] Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) Stewart Kantor shares insight with Daily Energy Insider on how vulnerable current grid infrastructure is and how this is leading utilities to seek additional security through data transmission over private wireless networks.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25