David Thill from Energy News Network talked to Ondas’ President and CFO, Stewart Kantor, in this article illustrating North American utilities’ woes against the Federal Communications Commission’s new proposal to expand Wi-Fi traffic, possibly interfering spectrum used by mission-critical entities.
- Creating A Secure, Intelligent Electric Grid Network
- Channel Aggregation Gives Mission-critical Users Bigger Data Pipe
- Driving End-to-End Grid Intelligence with New Wireless Standards
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
September 22 - September 25