David Thill from Energy News Network talked to Ondas’ President and CFO, Stewart Kantor, in this article illustrating North American utilities’ woes against the Federal Communications Commission’s new proposal to expand Wi-Fi traffic, possibly interfering spectrum used by mission-critical entities.
- Better Connections: Stewart Kantor of Ondas Network Talks Transforming Industrial Networks
- Evolution of the Smart Grid at Forefront of Transformative Change
- Your IoT Predictions for 2020
- IEEE standards are critical to grid mod and other utility priorities: You should help develop them
- The Standards Cheat Sheet: What You Need to Know About the IEEE Standards Process
There are no upcoming events at this time.