Ondas Networks’ Kathy Nelson, shares with Energy Central the benefits foud in the use of private networks for Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) applications, including security and reliability.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25