Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO Stewart Kantor shares insight with NBC News on why tech companies are keen on the outcome of the 2016 presidential election and the concern that the nation’s new president will need to face the challenge of modernizing and automating the U.S. power grid.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25