Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO, Stewart Kantor spoke with Jackie Snow of Smart Cities Dive about the company’s new private network for critical infrastructure communications and the importance of separating mission critical data communications from public cellular data networks.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25