Constance Douris from Real Clear Energy spoke with Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO Stewart Kantor about the IEEE 802.16s standard in this article about what the national government and utilities need to do in order to bolster the cybersecurity of the power grid.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25