Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO Stewart Kantor and client Jim Jones Vice President and Chief Information Officer of Great River Energy share insight with Metering & Smart Energy International on the benefits of using private networks over public networks for utility data communications and building a smart grid.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25