In this podcast for Urgent Communications, Ondas’Chief Revenue Officer, Suresh Palliparambil, talks about the Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity that the company provides for critical-infrastructure entities and enterprises with 802.16s technology and edge computing.
- Creating A Secure, Intelligent Electric Grid Network
- Channel Aggregation Gives Mission-critical Users Bigger Data Pipe
- Driving End-to-End Grid Intelligence with New Wireless Standards
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
September 22 - September 25