This Enterprise IoT Insights details Ondas’ 700 MHz spectrum acquisition to deploy private cellular networks for industrial users in the state of Alaska and the Gulf of Mexico.
- Creating A Secure, Intelligent Electric Grid Network
- Channel Aggregation Gives Mission-critical Users Bigger Data Pipe
- Driving End-to-End Grid Intelligence with New Wireless Standards
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
September 22 - September 25