This Microwaves & RF article illustrates the benefits and advantages that are leveraged in critical infrastructure when running their networks over the new IEEE 802.16s standard. “The 802.16s standard is clearly an alternative to the current choices for longer-range industrial IoT wireless technologies. Licensed spectrum is available if you need that extra security & reliability.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25