This Microwaves & RF article illustrates the benefits and advantages that are leveraged in critical infrastructure when running their networks over the new IEEE 802.16s standard. “The 802.16s standard is clearly an alternative to the current choices for longer-range industrial IoT wireless technologies. Licensed spectrum is available if you need that extra security & reliability.
- Better Connections: Stewart Kantor of Ondas Network Talks Transforming Industrial Networks
- Evolution of the Smart Grid at Forefront of Transformative Change
- Your IoT Predictions for 2020
- IEEE standards are critical to grid mod and other utility priorities: You should help develop them
- The Standards Cheat Sheet: What You Need to Know About the IEEE Standards Process
There are no upcoming events at this time.