Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO Stewart Kantor, shares insight with Cyber Defense Magazine on the integration of IoT connectivity into the U.S. power grid and how private networks offer secure for communication with a utility’s IoT devices.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25