Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO Stewart Kantor shares insight with Energy Manager Today on the challenges presented to facility managers with the introduction of renewable energy into the grid and how the emergence of ‘smart inverters’ helps to address cost and reliability concerns.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25