Ondas’ Product Marketing & Industry Relations Director, Kathy Nelson was featured in this IoT For All article on how advances in private networks paired with the emergence of new standards for MC-IoT are helping utilities create a more resilient smart grid strategy after natural disasters.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25