Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO, Stewart Kantor, lends his expertise to Smart & Resilient Cities, discussing the best and most effective security practices against the onslaught of cyber threats deriving from potential hackers and what exactly that means to our cities’ critical infrastructure.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25