Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO, Stewart Kantor, spoke with RCR Wireless about how 5G isn’t the “go to” network for the Industrial Internet of Things and how the IEEE 802.16s standard will provide a more secure and reliable option for industrial connectivity and IIoT.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25