In this contributed article for CyberDefense Magazine, Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO, Stewart Kantor, explains just how vulnerable our country’s critical infrastructure currently is and how moving industrial IoT (IIoT) away from the public internet will severely mitigate these risks.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25