Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO, Stewart Kantor, is featured in a Q&A session with AltEnergyMag on the new IEEE 802.16s Standard, which is now being leveraged to support applications at the grid edge including communication with distributed energy resources (DER).
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25