Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO, Stewart Kantor, shares insight with Federal Times on the applicability of Private Wireless Internet technology to federal users. Full Spectrum’s technology enables federal users to coverage large expanses of the country with minimal infrastructure.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25