Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO, Stewart Kantor, was featured in this Q&A interview for Digital Journal on how we can best protect the nation’s critical infrastructure from cyber attacks and what practices must be implemented to prevent attacks from happening in the future.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25