Stewart Kantor, CEO of Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum), spoke with Todd Danielson of Informed Infrastructure about how the company helped develop the new 802.16s wireless network connectivity standard that’s helping critical infrastructure operators in the electric utility, water utility, oil and gas, transportation, and defense industries establish their own private networks built to handle industrial communications.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25