Stewart Kantor, CEO of Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum), spoke with Todd Danielson of Informed Infrastructure about how the company helped develop the new 802.16s wireless network connectivity standard that’s helping critical infrastructure operators in the electric utility, water utility, oil and gas, transportation, and defense industries establish their own private networks built to handle industrial communications.
- Better Connections: Stewart Kantor of Ondas Network Talks Transforming Industrial Networks
- Evolution of the Smart Grid at Forefront of Transformative Change
- Your IoT Predictions for 2020
- IEEE standards are critical to grid mod and other utility priorities: You should help develop them
- The Standards Cheat Sheet: What You Need to Know About the IEEE Standards Process
There are no upcoming events at this time.