Kendra Chamberlain from FierceWireless covers Full Spectrum’s recent name change to Ondas Networks in this article, while extensively mentioning the work done by the company along with the IEEE, UTC, and EPRI to develop the new 802.16s standard and its use for mission-critical applications.
- Better Connections: Stewart Kantor of Ondas Network Talks Transforming Industrial Networks
- Evolution of the Smart Grid at Forefront of Transformative Change
- Your IoT Predictions for 2020
- IEEE standards are critical to grid mod and other utility priorities: You should help develop them
- The Standards Cheat Sheet: What You Need to Know About the IEEE Standards Process
There are no upcoming events at this time.