Ondas’ Director of Industry Relations and Technical Product Marketing Kathy Nelson, explains how utilities are increasing the intelligence and real-time monitoring and control capabilities of the electric grid for this T&D World Piece.
- Creating A Secure, Intelligent Electric Grid Network
- Channel Aggregation Gives Mission-critical Users Bigger Data Pipe
- Driving End-to-End Grid Intelligence with New Wireless Standards
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
September 22 - September 25