Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO, Stewart Kantor, shares insight with Taylor Armerding of CSO Online regarding the current cyber threat to our nation’s critical infrastructure and best practices being taken by utilities, including the creation of the new IEEE 802.16s which addresses network security and shifts utility operations to secure, physically and digitally separated networks.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25