Ondas Networks’ Vice President of Industry Solutions, Martin Paget, shares his thoughts in this International Business Times article on how new approaches to grid intelligence such as secure, standardized wireless networks can provide greater security for and reliability of the electric grid.
- Creating A Secure, Intelligent Electric Grid Network
- Channel Aggregation Gives Mission-critical Users Bigger Data Pipe
- Driving End-to-End Grid Intelligence with New Wireless Standards
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
September 22 - September 25