Ondas Networks (formerly Full Spectrum) CEO, Stewart Kantor, talks about the best practices and what private cellular networks utility companies nationwide should implement in order to protect our critical infrastructure from cyber attacks in this ReadWrite article.
- Countering industrial cyberthreats with secure, standards-based, licensed wireless networks
- Utilities worry big tech’s bandwidth grab could interfere with grid communication
- Utilities Are ‘The New Cyber Battlefield’
- The Invisible Battle for America’s Airwaves
- Ondas Networks aquires 700 MHz spectrum for private cellular in Alaska, Gulf of Mexico
September 22 - September 25