Cybersecurity reporter Michael Alba gives an in-depth explanation on the new IEEE 802.16s-2017 Standard – providing secure, low latency, and reliable wireless connectivity using licensed radio frequencies for broadband wireless access systems.
- Better Connections: Stewart Kantor of Ondas Network Talks Transforming Industrial Networks
- Evolution of the Smart Grid at Forefront of Transformative Change
- Your IoT Predictions for 2020
- IEEE standards are critical to grid mod and other utility priorities: You should help develop them
- The Standards Cheat Sheet: What You Need to Know About the IEEE Standards Process
There are no upcoming events at this time.